- we offer wholesale accounts to brick-and-mortar retailers and online retailers.
- after reviewing your application, we may ask you for additional information to qualify and approve your account.
- all products purchased under a wholesale account must only be used for resale purposes.
- after your wholesale account has been approved, you will receive login information to begin placing wholesale orders directly through our website.
- our minimum opening order is $200 usd.
- our minimum reorder is $100 usd.
- all products are sold in multiples of 6.
- all prices are listed in us dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- please note that the actual color of our products may vary slightly from the photographs shown on our website or in our catalog.
- samples can be requested via email at email@example.com if you’d like to see the actual product prior to placing an order. to obtain samples, you will be charged the wholesale cost per product plus shipping charges. the cost of samples will be credited towards your first order.
daydream society promotions
- all daydream society promotions are exclusive to customers who purchase at retail and are not available to wholesale accounts.
payment methods + terms
- we accept the following payment methods for orders placed on our website:
- all major credit cards (visa, mastercard, american express, jcb, discover, and diners club)
- paypal (in usd currency only)
- after six months and over $1,000 in orders, accounts are welcome to apply for net 30 terms. once terms are approved, the option to pay with a business check or bank wire transfer will also be made available.
- a 5% monthly service charge will be assessed for all past due invoices. orders will be placed on hold for accounts with past due invoices until invoices are paid in full.
- a $30 usd service charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
- in addition to international shipping charges, international wholesale customers are responsible for any taxes and customs-related duty fees as applicable. in some cases, you may be required to pay customs duty fees or shipping surcharges billed to daydream society once your order has left our warehouse. payment for such post-delivery fees and charges must be submitted to daydream society immediately upon receipt of invoice.
returns + cancellations
- we do not accept returns on wholesale orders.
- in the event that you’ve received damaged or defective items, please accept our apologies! please reach out to us within 5 days of order receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing both the order number in question and details about the damaged or defective product you received.
- order cancellations are accepted only in the event we are not able to meet the agreed-upon delivery date for your order. we are not able to accept order cancellations under any other circumstances.
discounts + retail pricing
- with the exception of short-term promotions or sales, our products may not be sold for less than the current us msrp retail price listed on our website.
we reserve the right to refuse future business with any account reselling our products at or near wholesale prices.
third party websites
the resale of daydream society products via amazon (and other marketplace websites), ebay, alibaba, aliexpress, auction sites, or social media sites (such as facebook or instagram) is not permitted. failure to comply may result in your wholesale account being revoked.
- all photographs, designs, products, content, text, and graphics found within the daydream society website and wholesale catalog are the exclusive intellectual property of daydream society and its licensors and may not be reproduced in any form without our express written consent.
- our wholesale catalog and price sheets are not to be distributed or shared in any form.
- if you would like to use our product photography to market daydream society products, you must be an approved daydream society retailer.
- if you are an approved retailer, please email email@example.com for access to our images. please note that these images remain the sole property of daydream society and we maintain discretion over final usage of images.
- all daydream society photos and written content may only be used on another website or in print with express permission from and when credited to daydream society.
- all photos and content can be shared on social media without express permission, but only when daydream society is credited and tagged when applicable.
- we reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who does not comply with our intellectual property terms.
please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. we look forward to partnering with you!